802.11ac with 3x4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology supporting three spatial streams. This architecture offers a sustained 1.3-Gbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing APs.
● Cross-AP Noise Reduction, a Cisco innovation that enables APs to intelligently collaborate in real time about RF conditions so that users connect with optimized signal quality and performance.
● Optimized AP Roaming to ensure that client devices associate with the AP in their coverage range that offers the fastest data rate available.
● Cisco ClientLink 3.0 technology to improve downlink performance to all mobile devices, including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11ac. At the same time, the technology improves battery life on mobile devices.
● Cisco CleanAir technology enhanced with 80MHz channel support. CleanAir delivers proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence across 20-, 40-, and 80-MHz-wide channels to combat performance problems due to wireless interference.
● MIMO equalization capabilities, which optimize uplink performance and reliability by reducing the impact of signal fade.
The Cisco Aironet 2700 Series sustains higher-speed connections farther from the AP than competing solutions. The result is up to three times greater availability of 1.3-Gbps rates in the Cisco environment for optimum mobile device performance and user experiences.
Cisco also offers the industry’s broadest selection of 802.11n and 802.11ac antennas, delivering optimal coverage to different deployment scenarios.
CISCO AIR-AP2702I-UXK9 802.11AC AP NETWORKING DEVICE WITH CLEANAIR; 3X4
خدمة التركيب تقدم من قبل المؤسسة للتركيبات ماضمن 25 متر ضمن المعايير العادية للتركيب
وماغير ذلك يفضل الاتصال بالقسم الفني للمؤسسة عبر الرقم 00966592368887
يفضل أن تقوم بالتواصل مع قسم الدعم الفني في المؤسسة للحصول على سعر وخصم مناسب